Who we are
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, Oxo Media is classified as a ‘Data Controller’. This means that we determine what personal information about you is collected and how it will be used.
Purpose of the websites
Our website is designed to promote our services, to provide information, to encourage clients to participate in our training and support programmes.
The website, including trade marks, logos, design, text and graphics, are owned by and remain the property of Oxo Media, except in cases where materials from a third party are hosted, in which case copyright remains with the owners. You may not modify, adapt or in any way exploit (whether for commercial gain or otherwise) any content from these websites without prior written consent from us, and from any other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property.
Accuracy, reliability and security
We try to the best of our ability to ensure that the content of the website is accurate and up to date and that the services provided by the site is reliable and honest. However, we cannot guarantee that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that these sites or the servers on which they are located are free of viruses or other harmful defects. You should take appropriate precautions to ensure that any content you download is free of viruses or other harmful content.
Using the website
If you contribute material or post comments, whether solicited or unsolicited, to our website, or if you fill in our online registration form or bookings, you agree to observe the following rules.
- You will submit information, comments or materials in your own name only. You will not pretend to be someone else.
- You will not act on behalf of another person.
- You will ensure that all information you give is accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief.
- You will not claim to represent an organisation without the proper authorisation of that organisation.
- You will not use offensive or abusive language.
- You will not reveal any personal information about another person.
- You will not violate the rights of or harm or threaten the safety of any person.
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another person’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not contribute material that relates to committing or promoting an illegal act or that encourages or solicits other people to commit such an act.
- You will not try to use us, our services or our website for the promotion of religious or political beliefs.
- You will not infringe the copyright, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity.
- You will not make comments or submit material in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- You will not submit data or other material containing malicious code, such as viruses, worms, Trojans or other potentially harmful programs or material; or involving the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes or spam.
Misuse of the websites
Links to other websites
Our website may provide links to other websites which we do not control. These links are provided in order to offer a better service. It is our intention to provide links only to trustworthy websites. However, the inclusion of a link does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of any of the contents, availability or security of the website to which it is directed. Once you leave our website via such a link, you become subject to the terms and conditions of the site whose link you have followed. If you have any problems or concerns relating to a linked website, please let us know by writing to the address shown above.
If you suspect that our website has been used to send spam or to promote anything the goes against these stated terms and conditions, please contact us immediately via the email address given above.
We manage this website from our office in the United Kingdom. While we take reasonable measures to ensure that the website and its contents are appropriate and available for use in the UK, we do not guarantee that the content or other information provided on the website will be deemed appropriate or relevant by individuals everywhere. We also cannot guarantee the universal availability of the website. We may suspend or close down the website at any time. We reserve the right to refuse any or all services of our website to any user for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion.